There is an old chinese proverb that says:
“Give a man (or woman) a fish and you feed him for a day, but teach a man (or woman) a fish and you feed them for a lifetime.”
We see this old proverb becoming a reality in many 3rd world countries as relief organizations are providing locals with skills to help them create sustainable lives for their families.
The bottom line truth is that “SKILLS = INCOME AND OPPORTUNITY”!
The same rings true for the Virtual Assistant Industry. The more niche “in-demand” skills you develop, the greater the income and client opportunities you will have. Craig Cannings, the founder of VAClassroom.com sees this time and time again. His company has developed skill-based training programs that have helped 1000s of Virtual Assistants completely transform their business with new skills and new income opportunities.
It is precisely the reason why they first launched the VAClassroom Summer Skill Camp in 2010. They wanted to create a skill-focused webinar series where VAs and online professionals would develop in-demand work skills that would tangibly ignite their income opportunities. The results their students have seen has been nothing short of amazing!
VAClassroom has just launched their 3rd annual Summer Skil Camp that is set to begin on July 3rd and run until August 2nd. They have put together a awesome line-up of super relevant topics including:
– “how-to” tactics for integrating an ecommerce platform into a WordPress site so you can easily sell all your products and services
– Brand new Keyword Research and Optimization skills that the best SEO firms are using in 2012.
– An easy step-by-step system for creating Membership Sites for your clients.
– Developing a powerful email marketing platform to help your clients generate more leads and results
– A simple, but effective system for consistently, creating captivating blog posts
– Powerful Blog formatting and publishing strategies and become a “Blog Rock Star” for your clients
– Creating a top-notch “client attracting” ebook for your business
– How to use Pinterest to explode your client’s traffic and results!
There are still a FEW seats left for this cost-effective training program, so be sure to secure your spot today: REGISTER